What is Urinary Incontinence??
Urinary incontinence (UI), also known as involuntary urination, is any uncontrolled leakage of urine. It is a common and distressing problem, which may have a large impact on quality of life. It is twice as common in women as in men. Pelvic surgery, pregnancy, childbirth, and menopause are major risk factors.It has been identified as an important issue in geriatric health care.
There are four main types of incontinence:
- Urge incontinence due to an overactive bladder
- Stress incontinence due to poor closure of the bladder
- Overflow incontinence or mixed incontinence due to either poor bladder contraction or blockage of the urethra
- Functional incontinence due to medications or health problems making it difficult to reach the bathroom
Electrostimulation appliance for the treatment of incontinence.
Treatment with UROstim 2 significantly improves the strength of the pelvic floor muscles and sphincter muscles.
UROstim includes 10 pre-set programs for each kind of patient:
- Stress incontinence
- Mixed incontinence
- Anal incontinence
- Sensitive program
- Pain program
- Acupuncture type stimulation (eg for tibialis posterior stimulation)
Varied programs for various incontinence forms
The UROstim 2 contains 10 pre-set programs for the treatment of stress incontinence, urgency incontinence, mixed incontinence, overactive bladder and anal incontinence. In addition, you can also treat and stimulate abdominal pain and acupuncture points with specially designed programs.
In addition to 10 preset programs, you also have the option to set 10 programmable user programs according to your needs. So you are flexible and can also quickly integrate new findings regarding frequencies and pulse widths into therapy.
- Digital 2 channels electro-stimulation unit for the treatment of incontinence
- Tibialis Posterior Stimulation
- Integrated AKS (controlled output short circuit) for enhanced skin protection
- To be used with self-adhesive electrodes or vaginal/anal probes
- Retrievable operating parameters to check if patients have used the unit as directed.
- modern and handy
- easy handling
- 10 fixed and 10 programmable programs
- Internal battery
- Therapy memory provides an overview of past sessions
- Cables, electrodes, charging cable and storage box included
- Class IIa medical device according to Annex IX of Medical Devices Directive 93/42 / EEC
For video please click on link : https://youtu.be/TjpMkoBQ7VY