Canyon microwave tumor ablation generator
Tumor ablation is defined as the direct application of chemical or thermal therapies to a tumor to achieve eradication or substantial tumor destruction. Currently, minimally invasive ablation techniques have become available for local destruction of focal tumors in multiple organ sites. Microwave ablation is based on biological response to tissue hyperthermia for solid tumor treatment with relatively low-risk procedure. Because of several advantages including higher thermal efficiency, higher capability of coagulating blood vessels, faster ablation time, and simultaneous application of multiple antennas, microwave ablation could be a promising minimally invasive ablation technique for the treatment of solid tumors.
MWA is a promising minimally invasive technique with many thermal characteristic advantages for the treatment of solid tumors. It can be performed safely using percutaneous, laparoscopic, or open surgical techniques. Advances in antenna design, treatment strategy, and combined therapies are anticipated to improve the therapeutic outcome of MWA in the future, making it a clinically important treatment option.
Canyon Microwave Ablation generator is indicated for use in percutaneous, laparoscopic, and intraoperative coagulation (ablation) of soft tissue, including partial or complete ablation of non-resectable tumors.
Minimal Invasive Tumor Treatment
- Reduced morbidity and mortality
- Suitability for real-time imaging guidance
- The ability to perform ablations in an outpatient setting
- Synergy with other cancer treatments
- Cost effectively
Microwave tumor ablation Generator
- Portable version for easy setup and usage.
- Interactive and sensitive touch screen with adjustable power, timing set and real-time temperature monitoring.
- Continuous and pulsed modes are available for different options.
- One button control for convenient usage.
- Incorporated multi-safety monitoring design.